“Love is when one person knows all of your secrets… your deepest, darkest, most dreadful secrets of which no one else in the world knows… and yet in the end, that one person does not think any less of you; even if the rest of the world does”
However, it’s true that “Love can’t be explained in words, it is just a feeling to live.
“I Approached a kid and asked:
“what is love?”
The kid answered: Love is when a puppy licks your face.
I laughed, But then he added: Even after you left him alone all day.”
But sometime love intoxicated and may led you to its darkest side:
Here are the dark side of fallen in love:
You never fall in love, you fall in love with how a person makes you feel and how a person makes you feel might change over the years.
• Sometimes, you don’t realize that you aren’t really in love, but you are in love with the idea of being in love.
• A person might not really be in love with you, but more in love with their idea of you.
• If you fail to fit those ideas they have defined for you, you will be made to believe you have changed though you really haven’t.
• A person might just love a one side of you, and fall out of love as soon as they see your other side.
• If you are rich, you are never really sure if your partner loves you or your money.
• If you are beautiful, you are never really sure if your partner loves you or your beauty.
• Distance makes the heart grow fonder, only if you aren’t replaced.
• Never take love for granted. Someday, someone might come along and actually appreciate what you always took for granted.
• Sometimes, the person you fall for isn’t there to catch you.
• If someone broke your heart, you will never hesitate to break someone else’s. And this cycle keeps going on and on.
• It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life and you can’t remember how you ever lived without them. It’s devastating how one day someone walks out of your life and you can’t remember how you ever lived without them.