Terms And Conditions of Use For This Site
Our aim was to make our website useful, informative, helpful, honest and fun. Hopefully we’ve accomplished that and made a point with all the effort that has been put in. We would like if you could let us know if you want to see any improvements or changes that would make it even easier for you to find the information you need and want.
We at Dailyment would request you to abide by our Term and Conditions when using our website. We request you to take a few minutes and go through them because by using our site you automatically agree to them. Naturally, if you don’t agree,please do not use Dailyment. We reserve the right to make any changes to the content on the website that we deem necessary at any time.
THANKS AGAIN FOR VISITING!
Restrictions on Use of Our Online Materials
- All the digital material on Dailyment, including, without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music are copyrighted intellectual property.
- All usage rights are owned and controlled by Dailyment.
- You, the visitor, may download Online Materials for non-commercial, personal use only only if you
- retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices,
- make no modifications to the materials
- do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands
- do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes.
- may notcopy, recreate, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute our digital Materials unless you have a written authorization letter duly signed by us.
- May not add, delete, distort or misinterpret or wrongly represent any of the content on dailyment.
- Any attempts to modify any Digital Material, or to defeat or circumvent dailyment’s security features is prohibited.
- Everything you download, any software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it, is considered licensed to you by dailyment or third-party license for your personal, non-commercial home use only.
- We do not transfer title of the software to you. That means that we retain full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual-property rights.
Submitting Your Online Material to Us
- We won’t treat any such submission as confidential.
- You can’t sue us for using ideas you submit.
- If we use them, we don’t have to pay you or anyone else for the same.
- We will have the exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of any kind.
- Dailyment can use it for anything thatit deems appropriate to its mission, without compensating you or anyone else for it.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make.
Limitation of Liability
- Dailyment WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM the USE OF ITS SITE.
- THESE INCLUDE DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY:
- USE OF THE SITE, USE OF ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM Dailyment, FAILURE OF OUR SITE TO PERFORM IN THE way YOU EXPECTED, ERROR ON OUR SITE,NON-AVAILABILITY OF the SITE, COMPUTER VIRUS etc.
- We will not compensate anyone for any loss or damage caused by the use of the site or its contents.
Links to Other Site
1. We sometimes provide referrals to and links to other sites. It should not be seen as an advertisement, agreement with any information available there.
- If in doubt, always check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your browser to see if you are still in dailyment.com or have moved to a different one.
- We are not responsible for the content of third party sites that may be linked to our site.
- Dailyment.com provides links or references to other Websites so no assumption should be made that its is connected with, operates or controls these Websites.
Termination of This Agreement
- This agreement is effective until terminated by either party.
- You may terminate this agreement at any time, by destroying all materials obtained from this Web site, along with all related documentation and all copies and installations.
- com may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice to you, if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials.
- In addition, by providing material on our Web site, we do not in any way promise that the materials will remain available to you. And DailyMent.com is entitled to terminate all or any part of any of its Web site without notice to you.
Jurisdiction and Other Points to Consider
- If you use our site from locations outside of the India, you are responsible in accordance with any applicable local laws.
- To the extent you have in any manner violated DailyMent.com’s intellectual property rights, it may seek appropriate relief in the federal court and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
- If a dispute arises then we agree to first try to resolve it mutually.
- any costs and fees other than that of an advocate associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
- If it proves impossible to conclude the dispute mutually, we agree to submit the dispute to binding Court of Law of ther state or India.
- The terms and conditions of this agreement can be modified by us without any prior information and will not be held responsible for the same.