The obsessions for Chai in Indians can be seen almost everywhere. While hovering around sreets, at home we all have the favourite time Tea Time. Even while travelling all we love is Chai or We can say that Chai is love and love is chai.
But, can you Imagine what if the tea that you’re obsessing over is so polluted that it might kill you.
No, I’m not joking! A shocking incident has come up which will shake your belief upon having a cup of tea while travelling on a train. Thanks to a passenger, we were able to see the reality of the chai served in trains. A Twitter user named Punit Tyagi uploaded a video in which the Railway employees were seen filling their tea-kettles from the train toilets. The video might shock you forever as you won’t be able to believe your eyes that such thing can also happen. Utterly shocked, Punit wrote, “Indian Railways tea. Is there anybody who can look into it”
The tea which is served to lakhs and lakhs of people who travel in the train on regular basis was made using the water of train toilets, one of the most unhygienic places there is. The video has sparked fury on Twitter, where many people are saying that they are not even surprised, which is shocking.
Have our standards come to this, that an incident like this is not even surprising? Have people come to terms with the fact that anything we are served outside the walls of our house will be contaminated?