We may collect any or all of the information that you give us including your name and email address. Other information that we require from time to time to process a request may be collected as well.
We use the information collected from you to mainly complete the task for which you visited dailyment.com. All precautions necessary are taken to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- The Internet browser has an in-built software that stores small files called “cookies”and these hold the information required to allow a website to recognize your account.
- DailyMent.com takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience.
- You can prevent your computer from accepting cookies..
- If cookies are disabled then, the functionality of the website may be impaired.
- Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology.
- However, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
- We also use third party advertising companies to support our site.Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, Your name, address, email address, or telephone number is NOT included, Your IP address and the ISP details will be used.
DoubleCLick Dart Cookie
- Dailyment does not share any of your personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes.
- We will share the information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.We may do so 1)when permitted or required by law or 2) trying to prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions or investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Changes to this Policy
We as the owner have the right to change the privacy clauses. We will try to keep them as transparent as possible and will try to make you aware of them.