It is a fact that almost every one of us chooses to go to the doctor for even slightest illness rather than curing it by ourselves. Most of us prefer drugs over natural remedies. But not all are aware of the fact that drugs have side effects. Also, they do not guarantee cure of any disease. Whereas home remedies do not have any side effects and are known to be the best way to cure any common diseases or ailments and, at a very minimum cost. Home remedies are the natural way for the treatment of any disease with the help of natural items such as spices, vegetables etc. It so also called as the Traditional Remedies as it has been continuing from the past when drugs were not even available. Somehow today, people neglect these natural way of treatments there a result o many drugs available in the market. But if the problem is not that serious then one can switch to these remedies and cure them to home.
Here is the list of some Common Diseases and their Natural Remedies–
1. Take a piece of lemon, sprinkle some salt and pepper on it. Then suck It. You will feel good.
2. Take one tablespoon of freshly grind pepper in a mug or a cup, add 2 tablespoons of honey and fill the rest of the mug with boiling water. Then, cover it and leave it aside for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, strain it and sip it.
3. It is scientifically advised that taking honey can give you relief from coughs and sore throats. You can take it directly or can add some drops of lemon juice and coconut oil to make it more beneficial
1. Take one tablespoon of coriander seeds in a cup of water and boil it. Cool it and strain it. Add some milk and honey. Drink it and get free from viral fever.
2. Take a cup of rice. Add one and a half cup of water to it and boil it. After it is cooked, strain out the liquid in a glass. Now, add a pinch of rock salt and drink it.
3. Take 5-6 cloves of garlic, crush it and take it raw for fast relief.
1. Take 3 to 5 basil leaves in a cup full of water and put it on a low flame for few minutes. Add some honey to make it sweeter. Sip it.
2. Take a cup of water and add half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder, boil it and then allow it to steep for a few minutes. Drink this tea 2-3 times a day.
3. Take 2-3 cloves and chew it. So that its juices can release into your system
1 Take some fresh mint leaves and chew it or you can also make peppermint tea and sooth your stomach.
2. Take a tablespoon of baking soda into some warm water, mix it and skin it. You can do this many times a day if you are having stomach pain again.
3. Take some plain yogurt (rather than sweetened) in a bowl and eat it. You can also dizzle a little honey over the top if you want to do so.
1. Add 2 drops of lavender oil in two cups of boiling water and inhale the steam
2. Add thinly sliced onions in boiling water. Inhale it for 5-7 minutes.
3. Take some Cherries, wash it and eat it.
1. Take watermelon in your breakfast as it helps in lowering the blood pressure.
2. Add fish oil supplement to your diet as it is high in EPA and DHA forms of Onega-3 fatty acids and helps in reducing inflammation in the body.
3. Take ginger and cardamom tea as it helps in improving blood circulation and in keeping your heart healthy.