1. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.
2. If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there’s 50% chance that you’ll die within next three years.
3. There are at least six people in the world who looks exactly like you. There’s a 9% chance that you’ll meet one of them in your lifetime.
4. Sleeping with pillow reduces back pain and keeps your spine stronger.
5. A person’s height is predominantly determined by their father, and their weight is determined by their mother.
6. There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing- Food, attractive people and danger.
7. Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side.
8. Putting dry tea bags in the gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb unpleasant odour.
9. If a part of the body ‘falls asleep’ you can almost always ‘wake it up’ by shaking your head.
10. There are so many kinds of apples, that if you are a new one everyday, it would take over 20 years to try them all.
11. According to the great scientist Albert Einstein, if honey bees were to disappear from earth, humans would be dead within 4 years.
12. People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don’t.
13. Laziness and inactivity kills people just as many as smoking does.
14. Our brain uses same amount of power as 10 watt light bulb.
15. Our body gives enough heat in 30 minutes to boil 1.5 litres of water.
16. The ovum egg is the largest cell and the sperm cell is the smallest cell.
17. Stomach acid (concentrated HCl) is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
18. SMILE- It is the ultimate antidepressant.
19. A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much information as Wikipedia.
20. You can survive without eating for weeks, but you’ll only live 11 days without sleeping.